Form: 3 а-ә-б
The theme of the lesson: During the holidays
The Aims of the lesson:
- Educational: to get to know with pupils, to speak about themselves;
- Developing: to develop pupils` skills and habits in monologic and dialogic speech;
- Up- bringing: to bring up pupils to work in collaboration, to listen to each other;
- Practical: to train pupils in usage their vocabulary; to practice them in real use of language.
The form of the lesson: traditional
The type of the lesson: combined
The equipment of the lesson:
- visual aids: flash cards
- Distributing materials
- Literature: English 3
The plan of the lesson:
- Organizational moment:
- making absents
- dialogue with the pupils about the date, day, weather.
- Warming-up / Phonetic drill
- Basic part of the lesson
- work with the cards
- playing games
- Concluding stage:
- giving home tasks
The modern of the lesson
|Organization moment||— Good morning/ afternoon, children.
— Sit down, please.
— How are you?
— Ok, let`s begin our lesson.
— Who is on duty today?
— Who is absent today?
— What date is today?
— What day is it today?
|Warming up/ phonetic drill||The song: “Clap your hands”|
|Basic part of the lesson||1) Checking hometask. Ex.5 p. 20 w/b
2) New words: men, women, children, feet, geese, mice, pasture the sheep, look after, feed the hens, grandparents.
3) Show the pictures: train, 8 (on p. 24) Explain that ai and ei sound the same [ei]
4) Ex. 1 p. 24 (CD №17) – Listen, point and repeat.
5) ex. 2 p. 24 – Listen and tick.
Nail, weigh, rain, eighteen, train.
6) Ex. 3 p. 24 – Write.
7) Remember: the plural form of the noun. Game with the ball
(Одан әрі ережеге бағынбайтын сөздер, кестеге қарап, оқып шығу)
8) Ex. 4 p. 25 – Read and circle.
Answers: men, women, children, teeth, geese, mice, fish, sheep.
— Giving home tasks
|Ex.7 p. 27 p/b
Good bye, children!